High Vis Fleece Dog Harnesses
Prices: £18.49-£28.98 depending on size
CosyDogs high vis fleece dog harnesses keep dogs visible and therefore safe going for walks in dim light coniditions. We have a full range of high viz dog harnesses suitable for every dog.
The above pic of the yellow fleece high vis dog harness was taken at 5.30pm 2/12/11 UK, Cumbria with the car headlights approximately 1/4 mile away, i.e. visible as soon as the headlights could see anything, so just walk your dog with a torch on you and this is the high visibility you’ll also get to see your dog and this is exactly what motorists will see too. No more wondering where your dog has gone or worrying with these high viz dog harnesses.
Read our customer reviews of Cosydogs high vis fleece dog harnesses
- soft, high quality padded fleece inside and out
- front ring for anti-pull training or ID tags
- made from industrial safety approved components for high vis workwear
- extremely comfy and designed to cause no irritation or chafing
- great for dogs who pull as no damage to the trachea or neck can occur as the harness straps sit on the shoulders
- thick high vis reflective tape sewn onto outer webbing inlay
- easy-fit over-the-head and fasten up both sides
- fully adjustable on both sides with non-slip adjusters
- durable parachute clip fasteners
- D ring for lead attachment
- strong black fleece covered webbing girth strap
- made in the UK
- machine washable 40 degrees, (no tumble)
- 8 sizes suitable for every dog
- choose from Purple,Orange,Royal Blue, Black,Yellow – limited sizes only,Red, Chocolate and Pink (for black dogs, as they are more difficult to see after dark, for better safety, we recommend choosing a colour, as opposed to the black high vis fleece dog harness)
- see our matching fleece high vis dog collars
- measure your dog to ensure a good fit and therefore comfort – see instructions below the size chart
For Cosydogs fleece harness, measure your dog’s girth, at the fullest part (usually about 7cm behind the front legs) for correct size on girth (ensure you have at least 7cm spare at the end of the girth span for comfort. Secondly measure your dog’s neck and add 8cm for pups/small dogs,9cm for medium dogs and 10-12cms for bigger dogs. Choose size by girth first, then neck size. The neck measurement is only for the neck opening for the harness which goes on over the head with the straps sitting on the shoulders, not around the neck, so the opening must be at least 8-12cm larger than your dog’s actual neck measurement,depending on the size of your dog. If you would like us to advise on the correct size, just contact us by email,stating actual girth and neck measurement and we’ll be happy to help.There are also our telephone numbers in the sidebar. It would also be helpful to let us know if your dog is fully grown or still a pup, as this needs to be taken into consideration. We usually answer queries very quickly.
Additional Details: All orders are sent out 1st Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery) 2-7days, special orders 7-10 days. Only one delivery charge of £ 4.50 irrespective of how many items ordered unless your goods order totals £ 45.00 or over in which case free delivery applies. Delivery to UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Europe.