eDog Halo Waterproof Led Safety Collar
Price: £19.99 – £23.99 3 sizes
spare sealed battery/switch unit (3 pack £8.97)
Our eDog Halo waterproof led safety dog collar will keep your dog highly visible and therefore safe when out on adventures in dim light or pitch black.
Finally a waterproof flashing led dog collar that won’t fail when it pours down with rain or your dog takes a quick dip in the river – our eDog waterproof led flashing dog collar has been rigorously tested to withstand water immersion for up to 30mins at 1 m level of water.
We have designed our led collar so that the sealed battery unit/on/off switch is completely replaceable – it takes less than 1 minute to change – this is what is unique about our product. No messing around with tiny screwdrivers to change batteries or having to throw the collar away because the switch has broken.
We all need to walk our dogs in poor light conditions during Autumn/Winter and it is so important for safety that motorists can see both dog walker and dog – be safe be seen. Peace of mind is so important.
- powerful led for bright, clear 360 degree visibility up to 300 metres
- waterproof IP rating 67/68
- 3 on modes – slow flashing, fast flashing and on constant glow
- 55 hours battery unit life on constant glow – more on slow/fast flashing modes
- easy push button to change mode/switch on/off
- quick/easy change spare factory sealed battery/switch unit – 1 included foc with each collar – available separately too
- 3 sizes – can be cut to exact size
- wear over regular dog collar
- clear colour when off, bright Red when switched on for ultimate safety
- CE & RoHS approved and safety tested
- do not attach a lead to this collar
SIZING : all sizes can be cut smaller with a stanley knife or secateurs
Small up to 35cm – fits all small collar dogs under the size of a big male Westie/big Whippet
Medium up to 50cm – fits medium dogs size of Collie/small Labrador/Greyhound
Large up to 65cm – fits large/very large dogs
Check collar fits over the head and cut to size so that when your dog puts his head down, it cannot slip off. If the collar does not fit over the head, you need next size up.
CHANGING THE BATTERY/SWITCH UNIT:
Pull both ends of the collar tubing out and replace with new unit, ensuring tubing is firmly back in place.
Please dispose of old battery unit responsibly
Additional Details: All orders are sent out tracked and will require a signature. Only one delivery charge irrespective of how many items ordered. Free shipping to the UK if your order totals £49 or over.