EzyDog Life Jackets
Price: From £30.99 – £52.99 depending on size
Read our detailed EzyDog dog life jacket review
You can watch the video at the foot of this page to see these best dog life jackets in action!
The Ezy Dog life jacket will keep your dog safe and sound in the water, whether falling in as an accident or learning to swim and having fun.
We chose the Ezy Dog life jacket for our dog for holidays on the Norfolk Broads aboard a boat and here in Cumbria where we live. We wanted a dog life jacket that would protect our dog if he fell in the water and as some of the areas are poisonous to dogs (in the Norfolk Broads). We needed, if he fell or jumped in, to retrieve him quickly – the strong grab handle on this dog life jacket will help us to act quickly to get him ashore pronto if this happened. (not yet!)
Our dog was happy and comfortable in this dog life jacket all day, even on the hot days we had both on board and out and about outside on the deck and walking along the riverside on shore. The only time we took the dog life jacket off him was at night when we locked up and all bedded down in the boat and the doors to the deck were securely locked off.
The EzyDog life jacket protects your dog from drowning, keeping your dog’s chin safely above water and giving your dog extra bouyancy when he needs it, without hindering fun, swimming and safe play in the water.
- safety tested
- EzyDog brand are top dog products with a good reputation for products for every dog that are highly adjustable, including their dog life jackets
- 45% more buoyancy than other brand dog life jackets
- strong top grab handle for lifting aboard or retrieving from the water with a boat hook
- made from neoprene and high bouyancy polyester to keep your dog’s head safely above water
- easy fit with 2 adjustable quick-fit buckles either side and under the chin – no velcro to stick to your dog’s fur
- highly adjustable to allow for growth or weight loss
- suitable for amputee dogs and for hydrotherapy as does not restrict normal movement
- comfortable with neoprene lining that does not let water in
- 6 sizes available to fit a wide size of dogs, so small dog life jacket, to large dog life jacket – see size guide and measuring instructions at the bottom of this page
- high vis with reflective piping for safe visibility in water
- gives dogs confidence in the water and safety
- zip pocket for storage of treats/dog poo bags, lead etc.,
- choice of Red or Yellow dog life jacket
- D ring on back for lead attachment
To ensure a comfy, safe fit for your dog life jacket, measure your dog’s girth (chest) at the biggest point around 5 cm behind his front legs and length from base of collar to base of tail. Ensure when choosing size that the max girth is at least 7cm bigger than your dog’s chest measurement.
If you would like us to advise on the correct size, just contact us,stating girth and length measurement and we’ll be happy to help. We normally answer queries very quickly.
Your dog life jacket should be fitted snuggly to avoid the risk of escape in the water.
Size for Micro EzyDog Life Jackets – for tiny/toy breeds and pups
XSmall dog life jacket to fit girth 30 cm – 48 cm Length 26 cm – 35 cm
Regular Sizes for EzyDog Life Jackets:
Xsmall dog life jacket to fit girth measurement 48cm – 81cm Length 26 cm – 33 cm
Small dog life jacket to fit girth measurement 54cm – 89 cm Length 33 cm – 41 cm
Medium dog life jacket to fit girth measurement 64 cm - 99 cm Length 38 cm – 51 cm
Large dog life jacket to fit girth measurement 69 cm – 112 cm Length 43 cm – 61 cm
Xlarge dog life jacket to fit girth measurement 76 cm – 122 cm Length 51 cm – 66 cm
Please note all neck straps are highly adjustable – the life jacket should cover 2/3rds of your dog’s length at least
The video below shows you the EzyDog Life Jackets in action
Additional Details: All orders are sent out tracked and will require a signature. Only one delivery charge irrespective of how many items ordered. Free shipping to the UK if your order totals £49 or over.