Pink And Purple Spiffy Dog Air Dog Collars
see our own eDog new brand Splashy Dog Collars - same air mesh design but better quality than Spiffy !!
Spiffy Dog now discontinued except sizes left here
We have the following pink and purple designs to choose from:
Fade to Pink – (main pic)
Pink/Grey Paws (left pic)
Pink Paws on Black (right pic)
Purple Daisies (bottom pic)
The Pink Paws Spiffy Dog Air Collar™ was featured in Vogue magazine as “What is the fashion conscious dog wearing this season? In London, New York, Beverley Hill and Aspen (where the collars are made) they are wearing Spiffy Dog Air Collars”.
You don’t have to live in the city though to have one, in fact the hard-wearing collars are more suited to cope with muddy puddles in Cumbria or stand up to dogs paddling in streams in Yorkshire!
Spiffy Dog Air Collars have won numerous good dog product awards for all the superb innovative design features and are known as the most comfortable dog collar in the world, being made from the same spongy, breathable fabric used to make our sports trainers, the dog collars won’t rot or stink if they get wet, and they are quick drying.
- available in a range of snazzy patterned designs and plain
- soft, light-weight and comfortable
- strong quick-release buckle
- suitable for outdoor active dogs, especially dogs who like to swim and play
- won’t smell bad or rot
- particularly beneficial for dogs who suffer with skin allergies/irritation, as the collars can’t chafe and can’t trap dirt or harmful bacteria and moisture
- manufactured from a soft, lightweight,spongy material called Aerospacer and is the only dog collar on the market made from this durable,breathable material
- every size is very adjustable so a value for money buy for a puppy who is still growing, as will fit longer
- Matching multifunction Spiffy Dog Leads available
Available in 3 sizes for every dog:
small 25-38cm (width 2cm)
medium 33-53cm (width 2.5cm)
large 40-66cm (width 2.5cm)
Additional Details: All orders are sent out 1st Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery) 2-7days. Only one delivery charge of £ 4.50 irrespective of how many items ordered unless your goods order totals £ 45.00 or over in which case free delivery applies. Delivery to UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Europe.